The florally sweet, rich, and complex, hibiscus-spiced, brewed and aged alcohol-free beverage based on a family recipe with an over 400-year Caribbean heritage. For happier, healthier, more connected drinking.
- Taste Profile: Rich, smooth and balanced from our ingredients to our brewing + non-alcoholic aging process. Florally-sweet | Spicy- from ginger + cinnamon and other spices | Complex- A taste journey/ party on your palette! from the floral sweetness at the tip of your tongue to the ginger-induced zing(!) at the middle and back of your palette | Refreshing- the citrus brightens it.
- Raw + natural ingredients: sorrel flower (also known as hibiscus roselle), ginger, pure cane sugar, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, bay leaves, orange peel. Brewed + Aged to perfection
- Servings: each 25 oz size bottle serves 4 to 5 people. More when used as a mixer.
- Sugar content: 19g per 6 oz serving
- Ownership: Black-owned, Woman-owned, Caribbean-owned business.
- Allergens: Nut-free and made in an allergen-free environment.
- Goes well with: Toasts! Date-night! Nights in. Experts have also discovered it's perfect for cheese pairing and charcuterie boards. The richness of a variety of savory cheeses paired with the floral, fruity sweetness, and spices of Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel is a pure delight. A match made in heaven!
Customer Reviews (0)
Brooklyn Brewed — Sorrel 25oz *Original